JSC „Lithuanian Railways is the biggest railways group in the Baltic states, which develops its activities in three main directions: transportation of cargo and passengers by railways, administration of the public railway infrastructure, as well as maintenance and development. LG group is one of the main employers in Lithuania with about 10 thousand employees.
Business Systems Analyst / Consultant
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst / Consultant to join our Analytics group within LG Digital, our IT centre. The Analytics group is at the core of JSC „Lithuanian Railways“ digital transformation journey. You’ll be given an early responsibility to shape and drive the design and development of the new information systems and analytics tools. You’ll be at the forefront of truly complex projects, which will impact and add value to multiple parts of our business.
Key responsibilities will include
- Supporting the design, delivery and performance of information systems and analytics tools, which support the business needs and delivers the desired outcomes
- Contributing to project planning, system design and system development phases
- Capturing, documenting and ensuring the delivery of complex business needs and functional and non-functional system requirements
- Advising colleagues on system implementation best practices, writing and updating the technical documentation, running user training sessions
- Supporting on-going system performance
- 2 years of Business Analysis experience or 1.5 years of Consulting experience, preferably in IT change
- Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, both functional and non-functional ones. A big plus, if this was gained on software development or business intelligence projects
- Good understanding of industry-standard Business Analysis methods and tools
- Familiarity with SDLC or DSDM principles (big plus if you have hands-on experience)
- Solid understanding of different project stages, such as business case proposal, feasibility study, project planning, delivery, testing, benefits realisation. Experience of either Waterfall or Agile methodologies are equally desirable.
- Ability to analyse unfamiliar processes and systems
- Ability to work with datasets and present data and information in a user-friendly manner
- Ability to work independently
- Join an inspiring and competent team in one of the biggest companies in Lithuania
- Exciting and challenging work that leads to further professional and career l development
- A dynamic work environment during a period of big organizational change
- A chance to work on truly complex projects that will enhance your analytical skills
- Working on solutions that add value to the company and you
- Participation on various projects with opportunities for self-expression
- A strong leadership where showing initiative and creativity is highly encouraged and valued
- An opportunity to travel with company’s trains free of charge in the territory of Lithuania
- Additional health insurance
- Remote work opportunities
- Gross salary starting at 1770 EUR/month (salary offer depends on candidate‘s professional experience, knowledge and competencies).