“Lietuvos geležinkeliai“ (LTG) is the leading railway company in the Baltic states, developing its operating activities in three areas: freight and passenger carriage by rail, public railway infrastructure control, management, supervision, and development. LTG Group is one of the most significant employers in the country: about 10 thousand employees work for its companies.
Cloud Security Engineer
Want to join us on a journey to Cloud? Are you passionate about Automation and infra as code? We are looking for a Cloud Security Engineer, who will be responsible for driving the security of our enterprise cloud environments and cloud connected products. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with other high-performing individuals to build secure systems at scale.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the development of security controls in a multi-cloud environment (Azure and AWS) to support application development, cloud computing, security, identity and access management, and IT infrastructure
- Analyse and remediate security vulnerabilities. Contributes to the technical investigation and root cause analysis.
- Understand and contribute to the creation of security related system support documents, operational procedures and standards
- Build security automation for on-premises and cloud environments in the areas of enforcing controls and incident response process
- Security oversight - configuration/policy review, change management, etc. and represent department in internal/external audits
- A passion for building secure products
- Versed in public cloud technologies – Azure and AWS
- Experience implementing security controls and design patterns in Azure and AWS
- Comfortable with tools like Ansible, Terraform, GitLab, etc.
- Experience implementing on-premises/cloud security and hardening
- Detailed understanding of Cloud security fundamentals, including cryptography and the shared responsibility approach
- Highly developed understanding of networking protocols, such as: TCP-IP, SSL/TLS, LDAP/S, IPsec, DNS
- Familiar with ITIL methodology
- Understanding of different compliance frameworks and their implications in securing cloud environments
- Network security experience
- Experience conducting analysis/investigation and containment of cybersecurity incidents.
- Familiarity with security vulnerabilities, exploits, malware, and digital forensics
- Certification would be considered a great advantage
- Work in one of the biggest and strategically important Lithuanian enterprises
- An opportunity to contribute to improvement of corporate activities within dynamic work environment during the period of changes
- Daily professional challenges and an opportunity for self-realization
- Professional development for ambitious and motivated
- An opportunity to travel with company’s trains free of charge in the territory of Lithuania
- Additional health insurance
- Gross salary starting at 2375 to 3650 EUR/month (salary offer depends on candidate‘s professional experience, knowledge and competencies)