AB „Lietuvos geležinkeliai" – didžiausia Lietuvos transporto sektoriaus įmonė ir viena moderniausių geležinkelio įmonių visoje Rytų ir Centrinėje Europoje. Bendrovės grupėje dirba apie 10 tūkst. darbuotojų.
SAP Basis Adminisrator
Informacinių technologijų centras
- Work on technical architecture & planning activities (Sizing, Scoping, High Availability/Disaster Recovery Strategy etc) of implementation projects;
- Understand and adhere Project management & Quality Assurance Methodologies;
- Monitor, document, troubleshoot and tune performance of the SAP servers, ensuring the health of the business systems;
- Create, manage and execute the disaster recovery plan;
- Schedule backups, ensure the health of the backup system and restore backups;
- Enforce the security policy;
- Manage user accounts and security roles in all SAP systems;
- Manage clients across the systems;
- Create and retire clients when requested, and communicate changes to the team;
- Manage requests for transports between systems;
- Move the transports between systems, and troubleshoot issues;
- Install software to the SAP server environment, including SAP components, SAP Support Stacks, OSS Notes, enhancements packs, operating system and database patches and upgrades, and third-party applications;
- Maintain the SAP printer sub-system;
- Participate on the Functional and Technical teams, advising team members on upgrades, configuration changes, patches or upcoming new installations;
- Lead efforts to develop technical standards to support and operate technologies within the SAP System.
- 2+ years of general exposure to SAP Basis Administration, including security and transport administration;
- SAP Basis – Strong Knowledge and Hands on experience on Installations, Configuration, Printing, Software Logistics, Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations, Unicode Conversions;
- Technically fluent in Operating Systems (Unix/Linux), Databases (Oracle/IBM DB2/MS SQL Server/SAP MaxDB/SAP HANA/Sybase) administration, optimization, and troubleshooting;
- Excellent abilities to work well as a member of a team;
- Strong communication skills with excellent writing and documentation skills;
- Ability to adhere to project time lines;
- Fluency in English;
- Work experience in rail industry is an advantage.
- Join inspiring and competent team of one of the biggest companies in Lithuania;
- Exciting and challenging projects that lead you to further professional development;
- Dynamic work environment during period of big changes;
- Strong leadership where showing initiative and creativity is highly encouraged.