AB „Lietuvos geležinkeliai" – didžiausia Lietuvos transporto sektoriaus įmonė ir viena moderniausių geležinkelio įmonių visoje Rytų ir Centrinėje Europoje. Bendrovės grupėje dirba apie 10 tūkst. darbuotojų.
SAP Security and Authorizations Expert
Informacinių technologijų centras
- Support the Security aspect during delivery and implementation of SAP projects covering various SAP technologies including HANA, FIORI, etc.
- Implement SAP-centric security policies, processes, audits, SOD concepts;
- Design and build security authorizations based on SOD standards and business requirements;
- Perform business process control reviews involving SAP systems;
- Advise clients on controls in SAP in regard to legislative/regulatory compliance;
- Provide a broader range of Information Risk Management services to clients as and when required;
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in all areas related to SAP HANA Security to the client.
- 4+ years of experience in SAP Security solution design, implementation and troubleshooting across all computer platforms (SAP Solution Manager security, SAP HANA Cloud security);
- Excellent technical understanding of SAP HANA Security and GRC functionality;
- Working knowledge of SoD (segregation of duties) analysis, sensitive transactions analysis, SAP development (includes ABAP), SAP modules, Transport System, Basis Component, (Web Application Server or WAS), NetWeaver, SAP-GUI;
- Experience with workflow functionality in SAP GRC Access Request Management;
- Development of GRC Security Strategy as applicable to SAP application suite;
- Knowledge in provisioning to SAP LDAP and SAP Enterprise Portal platforms for ABAP Roles, UME Roles, and Portal Roles/Groups;
- Excellent abilities to work well as a member of a team;
- Strong sommunication skills with excellent writing and documentation skills;
- Ability to adhere to project time lines;
- Fluency in English;
- Work experience in rail industry is an advantage.
- Join inspiring and competent team of one of the biggest companies in Lithuania;
- Exciting and challenging projects that lead you to further professional development;
- Dynamic work environment during period of big changes;
- Strong leadership where showing initiative and creativity is highly encouraged.